Soul Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Pre-emptive Suggestions

Raven
    Raven

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Pre-emptive Suggestions Empty Pre-emptive Suggestions

Post by Raven Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello there. I'm posting this under suggestions cuz I'm hoping the discussion that comes from this topic will eventually be put into place.

First off, I was reading the server features and read that there will be a free healer. Will this be a one-click healer? Will there be any safeguards against Monks/Champs running in, healing, and running out to go Asura MVPs around the clock?
    My suggestion is to have a timer on the healer, to prevent this type of abuse. Either that, or only allow half SP healed when used by Monks/Champs.

Second thing I read was the Town and Dungeon Warper. As you can imagine, my questions for this are, Will the warper have all dungeons open, all levels? Or will it be the type where you have to go to the dungeon first before you can use the warper to get to it?
    Personally, I'd like to see it where you have to visit the dungeon first before you can warp to it, and once then, it only warps you to the first floor (to prevent MVP camping).

Lastly, I read that you'll be putting custom headgears in (which I'm excited to see), but I'd like to know if you're including the Kafra Headgears such as Alice Doll and Red Glasses in game in custom quests? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see that implemented! Pre-emptive Suggestions 716497

I have a few more ideas/concerns, but I'll hold my tongue for now. Cheers. Pre-emptive Suggestions 451681
    Naruka
    Naruka
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Pre-emptive Suggestions Empty Re: Pre-emptive Suggestions

Post by Naruka Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 am

Hello Raven!
    At the moment, the healer is a one-click free healer, but your idea could be good. Either I will do that, or I might just make him cost a little bit of zeny.

For the dungeon warps, I haven't deceided yet if you can go to all floors or only the first one. The idea of going to the dungeon to get it unlocked in the warps is a nice idea but long for me to put all the kafras in front of the dungeons so you could talk to them and it gets unlocked. If I have time, it might be very interesting.

*Writes a note for alice doll and red glasses* Since I want the server to be balanced, I might put those headgears available in quests.

If you ever have other ideas, please go ahead~
    BlackDrgon
    BlackDrgon

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by BlackDrgon Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Good questions raven
    1 bout champs - There is no need to put a timer or any of the sort if the max lvl will be 99 you cant really get insta cast cause they have cast time for Frenzy and Hyper but if the server were to be 120 then there might be a need for it but probably not depending on how much dex will be needed for insta

2 bout warper - That will be a problem but seeing how people wont be max lvl for a while I say have all warps and i'd say i dont know if naruka you want to do this might be to much work but I say have it were once you get to max lvl you cant warp to the last lvl for each mvp

3 bout custom headgears - Yes naruka put those in XD
    eelook

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by eelook Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm

I appprove of the warpers who warp all but not all levels, only the first floor I think will be nice and enough.
    Nadoro

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Post by Nadoro Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:31 am

Raven wrote:Hello there. I'm posting this under suggestions cuz I'm hoping the discussion that comes from this topic will eventually be put into place.

First off, I was reading the server features and read that there will be a free healer. Will this be a one-click healer? Will there be any safeguards against Monks/Champs running in, healing, and running out to go Asura MVPs around the clock?
    My suggestion is to have a timer on the healer, to prevent this type of abuse. Either that, or only allow half SP healed when used by Monks/Champs.

I'm also against a one click healer that has no minimum re-use time, but nerfing it for champs alone is unfair as well. There are plenty of classes that can level on SP spamming, so i think you should nerf it for them all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 pm