Soul Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
eelook
BlackDrgon
Lucifer
i.Phan
Naruka
9 posters

Server Rates

Poll

What rates and Max Base level would you prefer to have on SoulRo?

[ 7 ]
    Server Rates I_vote_lcap58%Server Rates I_vote_rcap [58%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Server Rates I_vote_lcap42%Server Rates I_vote_rcap [42%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Naruka
    Naruka
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Server Rates Empty Server Rates

Post by Naruka Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:52 pm

I am still not sure about whats rates and maximum Base level SoulRo have, so I will let you guys tell me which one you prefer~

Naruka
    i.Phan
    i.Phan

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Server Rates Empty Re: Server Rates

Post by i.Phan Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:48 am

10/10/6 - 99/70

keep it simple
    Lucifer
    Lucifer
    Game Master
    Game Master

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:56 pm

higher rates when there are less people keeps players more entertained i think... maybe you should do what me and kyran did and open with "higher rates" as like, a promotional thing, just as an "event" i guess. so im voting 18/18/10
    BlackDrgon
    BlackDrgon

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by BlackDrgon Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:07 pm

How bout you make it
    100/100/100 175/70 or was it 100 dont remember xD
    Its up to you only a suggestion i went with the second one lol
    eelook

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by eelook Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 pm

rates 10 or 18 doesn't matter.
    but I prefer max level 99/70, but not the 120/70
    Please do not let it to be 120.
    Naruka
    Naruka
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Naruka Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Could you tell us for what reason you hate 120 so much :P ? ^__^
    MiTho

Number of posts : 7

Post by MiTho Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:08 pm

High Rates suckxx, its too easy to get every stuff, 10/10/6 is already a lot...
    BlackDrgon
    BlackDrgon

Post by BlackDrgon Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 pm

LOL funny man 10/10/6 is not a lot I don't know what world you come from and think that that is a lot but its not
    Also High rates don't suck I personally love high rates better than low rates mainly 255 max lvl servers I just spend my time with woe or pvp that's all that I really desire
    eelook

Number of posts : 5

Post by eelook Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Naruka wrote:Could you tell us for what reason you hate 120 so much :P ? ^__^

Because of the balance, I think it will certainly break the traditional opinion in Ragnarok. Originally, Ragnarok is not a high-rate high-level(above 99) game. more status points we have, more we shall lose our fun in Ragnarok in my opinion.
    i.Phan
    i.Phan

Post by i.Phan Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:07 pm

eelook wrote:
    Naruka wrote:Could you tell us for what reason you hate 120 so much :P ? ^__^

Because of the balance, I think it will certainly break the traditional opinion in Ragnarok. Originally, Ragnarok is not a high-rate high-level(above 99) game. more status points we have, more we shall lose our fun in Ragnarok in my opinion.

True dat, most of your builds will be kind of awkward and no one will get that original feeling.
    Raven
    Raven

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post by Raven Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 pm

eelook wrote:rates 10 or 18 doesn't matter.
    but I prefer max level 99/70, but not the 120/70
    Please do not let it to be 120.
    I have to agree with this opinion. I don't care about whether the rates are 10x or 18x, but I much prefer the classic 99/70 versus 120/70. Getting up to level 120 gives too many extra stat points that make silly stuff like instacast Asuras and SGs too common. I find the challenge of getting your stats to work so you can acheieve instacast or .5 second emp breaks or whatever with only having 99 max stats to be a challenging yet rewarding part of the game.

Now, if you could do something creative like making the max level 120, but disabling stat point gain after base level 99 (levels would be just cosmetic, a lvl 120 Sniper would have the same stats as a lvl 99 except maybe more HP and SP), that'd be cool, cuz then players would have something to work on after end-game.
    MiTho

Post by MiTho Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 pm

BlackDrgon wrote:LOL funny man 10/10/6 is not a lot I don't know what world you come from and think that that is a lot but its not
    Also High rates don't suck I personally love high rates better than low rates mainly 255 max lvl servers I just spend my time with woe or pvp that's all that I really desire

Oh dude! your so pathetic! Go play into a official serv, you are gonna cry. I think you need a job changer/skill reset(free)/100% mvp card drop/card remover/free healer/warper(dongeon too) to be able to do a great character. The basic goal into RO is to work to get what you want.
    BlackDrgon
    BlackDrgon

Post by BlackDrgon Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 am

AHAHAHA wow you don't know anything about me. Not once did I say I wanted everything free your retarded.
    1) The reason I love high rates is cause I love pvp and woe thats all there is to do on a high rate server and thats all I really care about.
    2) Not all high rate servers have 100% mvp cards free things and s**t some actually make you walk through the maps and it takes time to get mvp cards too since there are already ppl trying to get them too.
    3) I will still be working to get what I need no matter weather its high or low rate you still work to get what you need it just happens to be that high rate servers let you get what you need a bit faster.
    4) I've played low rate servers idiot I have been playing RO since it nearly came out what is it now 7yrs or so.
    5) My friend is making his own low rate server I'm waiting for him to finish that to go play it.

So next time you want to say stupid s**t I suggest you get your facts straight before you open your mouth. One more thing I hope I didn't make you cry, embarrass you and put you in your place.
    Naruka
    Naruka
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Naruka Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:35 am

Boys, boys.
    Please keep to the forum rules about aggressive messages, as well as personal insults and critics.
    Eveybody has their own opinions~
    Jassa ♀
    Jassa ♀

Number of posts : 28

Post by Jassa ♀ Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:28 am

I'll have to say that I do actually like the 120/70 idea.
    Just as long as max stats stay on 99.

Server Rates 451681
    i.Phan
    i.Phan

Post by i.Phan Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Making 120/70 max level is going to be so pathetic, its not even going to be original at ALL.

As Raven said, everyone is going to easily have instant cast.
    BlackDrgon
    BlackDrgon

Post by BlackDrgon Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 am

Sigh everyone wont have insta cast do you not know that Naruka can change however much she wants insta cast to be instead of it being 120 she can make it 175 or higher sheesh same thing for sinx with their atk spd oh and who ever said about making this server original at all it was never going to be original from the start you want original go play iro then
    MiTho

Post by MiTho Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:45 pm

BlackDrgon wrote:AHAHAHA wow you don't know anything about me. Not once did I say I wanted everything free your retarded.
    1) The reason I love high rates is cause I love pvp and woe thats all there is to do on a high rate server and thats all I really care about.
    2) Not all high rate servers have 100% mvp cards free things and s**t some actually make you walk through the maps and it takes time to get mvp cards too since there are already ppl trying to get them too.
    3) I will still be working to get what I need no matter weather its high or low rate you still work to get what you need it just happens to be that high rate servers let you get what you need a bit faster.
    4) I've played low rate servers idiot I have been playing RO since it nearly came out what is it now 7yrs or so.
    5) My friend is making his own low rate server I'm waiting for him to finish that to go play it.

So next time you want to say stupid s**t I suggest you get your facts straight before you open your mouth. One more thing I hope I didn't make you cry, embarrass you and put you in your place.

I like how fast you become mad! Thats the way dude! I just realy dont care about you and i dont wanna make me a bad reputation so, sorry if i irritated you. And no, you didn't make me cry, just Laughing a bit :) .
    BlackDrgon
    BlackDrgon

Post by BlackDrgon Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 pm

I wasn't mad :) I was actually happy and cheerful typing all that cause well face it it was true :) and well I think reputation in a game is worthless. Its about character and that your true to yourself :) but watever
    Havoc

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post by Havoc Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:29 pm

why dont you make this game more interesting by having it 1st and 2nd class only and no advance that way, we can bring back old memories of when everyone first started. as for the rate i prefer either 10 10 10 99/70 or 100 100 50/25(boss/cards) 99/70.
    i.Phan
    i.Phan

Post by i.Phan Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Havoc wrote:why dont you make this game more interesting by having it 1st and 2nd class only and no advance that way, we can bring back old memories of when everyone first started. as for the rate i prefer either 10 10 10 99/70 or 100 100 50/25(boss/cards) 99/70.

That would be intresting, but I don't think anyone would want that.
    Havoc

Post by Havoc Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Haha why not do that for the first two or three weeks and see how it turns out, if people like it then we can continue. Otherwise we can always add the advance class in. I'm pretty sure Naruka can do that in a split seconds. But, who knows haha it's just a suggestion.
    Naruka
    Naruka
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Naruka Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 am

I've seen that alot.
    Sorry, I don't think I will be doing this. Some of the advanced jobs are always nice and it is more diversity for players that are new to the game. ^___^
    Havoc

Post by Havoc Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Haha, well I haven't seen any servers like that so it's just a suggestion ^_^. But yeah for rates i prefer either low rate 10 10 10 or mid rate 100 100 50
    Raven
    Raven

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post by Raven Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 am

There's actually two servers that I know of now that are perma-non-trans like that. Not that those types of servers float my boat (I love trans classes), I just know of them cuz they're active on RMS. I'm not sure I can advertise the servers here, but...they do exist lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:27 pm