Soul Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the GM application------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Introduce yourself (Name, Age, Location, etc ) Explain widely why you should be picked How much e

mandark022

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-04-22

About the GM application------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Introduce yourself (Name, Age, Location, etc ) Explain widely why you should be picked How much e Empty About the GM application------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Introduce yourself (Name, Age, Location, etc ) Explain widely why you should be picked How much e

Post by mandark022 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 am

in case if you didnt receive my resume thx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduce yourself (Name, Age, Location, etc )
    Explain widely why you should be picked
    How much experience do you have
    What could you bring to SoulRo to make it a better server
    Any other information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name:Mateo, John Paul F.
    Position Want to Be:Event Game Master
    Explain widely why you should be picked: I played RO for almost 4 years Local And Foreign Servers and I can entertain players with my great ideas like events
    How much experience do you have
    I played Ragnarok for almost 4 years(2 Years in PRO and 2years in XiLeRO)
    What could you bring to SoulRo to make it a better server
    I have many friends that are still interested in playing RO
    Any other information
    I learn fast and i dont abuse my powers and i want to experience to be a GM
    and i know some technical things in RO